Field of expertise related to the topic:
- Open Access,
- Institutionnal Publication Repositories,
- Scientific Communication and dissemination,
- Social Network for Researchers
Potential contribution to the project:
1) MyScienceWork offers automated tools to centralize and aggregate scientific publications that can be read online, downloaded and printed, within an institutional repository tailored to H2020 requirements (Automatic transfer of your publication in OpenAIRE - Art. 29 AGA)
2) The MyScienceWork team offers communication packages, managed by experienced science journalists who produce popular science articles, researcher portraits, event promotion posts, summary videos, etc.), social media campaign (Art.38 AGA)
3) Within its collaborative platform, MyScienceWork builds a community of interest around your project and efficient usage dashboard to analyze the impact of your research.
Short profile of the Organisation:
In 2010, an innovative company from France and Luxembourg created and launched www.mysciencework.com, an international and comprehensive scientific platform that brings together a network of researchers, institutions, large corporations, and publishers, providing them with a large range of services to disseminate their research and communicate effectively.
It enhances the diffusion of science, making more than 30 million scientific publications - from over 2,500 Open Access repositories and publisher databases - available to its community of 500,000 members.
A number of collaborative tools facilitate productive scientific exchanges.
The offer is valid until: 31/12/2020
For more information please contact:
phone: +33(0)6 59 48 44 14